run-rime alterations.

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 12:11:01 +0530From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Re: [iText-questions] Converting Non-Editable Pdfs to Editable pdfsHi,"PDF
DOCUMENTS ARE NOT EDITABLE BY DESIGN."Does this mean that i cannot convert a
non-editable pdf , directly to editable ones as a whole pdf?.I mean is ter no
other way other than just adding acro forms?cant i convert directly the whole
of a non editable pdf to editable ones?Thanks in advance,Sijo