Paulo,

If the change was to a small number of files, can you point me them (in
http://itextsharp.cvs.sourceforge.net/itextsharp/) so I can manually change the
code to test. From where I am I can´t access the CVS easily using a CVS client.

Thank you

> Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:18:17 +0100> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
> itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net> Subject: Re: [iText-questions]
> Converting Non-Editable Pdfs to Editable pdfs> > > > > -----Original
> Message-----> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On > >
> Behalf Of Sr. Miguel> > Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 12:31 PM> > To: Post all
> your questions about iText here> > Subject: Re: [iText-questions] Converting
> Non-Editable Pdfs > > to Editable pdfs> > > > > > > > > I didn't see any
> response yet to your question about filling> > > Reader Enabled forms. I hope
> it gets solved eventually.> > > br,> > > Bruno> > > > > > Bruno,> > > > I
> have an eye on the iTextsharp forum also, to see if Paulo > > will say
> something about that :)> > It's not really needed to post in both lists. The
> fix is in the CVS.> > Paulo> > > Aviso Legal:> > Esta mensagem é destinada
> exclusivamente ao destinatário. Pode conter informação confidencial ou
> legalmente protegida. A incorrecta transmissão desta mensagem não significa a
> perca de confidencialidade. Se esta mensagem for recebida por engano, por
> favor envie-a de volta para o remetente e apague-a do seu sistema de
> imediato. É proibido a qualquer pessoa que não o destinatário de usar,
> revelar ou distribuir qualquer parte desta mensagem. > > > > Disclaimer:> >
> This message is destined exclusively to the intended receiver. It may contain
> confidential or legally protected information. The incorrect transmission of
> this message does not mean the loss of its confidentiality. If this message
> is received by mistake, please send it back to the sender and delete it from
> your system immediately. It is forbidden to any person who is not the
> intended receiver to use, distribute or copy any part of this message.> > >
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!