> I didn't see any response yet to your question about filling> Reader Enabled
> forms. I hope it gets solved eventually.> br,> Bruno

Bruno,

I have an eye on the iTextsharp forum also, to see if Paulo will say something
about that :)
It always seemed strange to me that xpaaj was able to fill PDF extended forms
while iText wasn´t (without braking extended functionalites). Your example gave
me a new little hope.

However, and maybe Leonard can answer this if he read it, I don´t know if
changing a PDF extended form with non Adobe tools will be or not a licence
violation. According to the Adobe consultants, I should use xpaaj, but I dont
understand how can they say that if they don´t support it. Also, xpaaj is very
limited in functionality and only works in Java environments.

Definitly, Adobe needs a library like iText in their LiveCycle solution,
because the problem is that an organization with hundreds of offices with low
bandwidth across them (and shared by hundreds on applications) can´t buy
hundreds of FormServer licences. It doesn´t make sense at all. We also don´t
want to install an heavy java application like formserver (and Java application
envirnoments) everywhere.

Thank you
Discover the new Windows Vista