Wain, Matthew wrote:
> BTW, not sure if the comment about a new thread everytime is to me

You are registered as a subscriber to the list. Thomas isn't.
Which is very annoying: his mail is always put on hold,
and an administrator needs to manually approve it.
(If all mail would be accepted, you'd all be flooded with SPAM.)

By not registering, Thomas risks two things:
1. that his mail is thrown away while throwing away SPAM.
2. that he loses the goodwill of the administrator.

> Also.. what do you mean setting 0 for the padding doesn't remove all the
> padding?

I think he is talking about the fact that the leading takes to much
space, because he doesn't use the ascender/descender option, but I can
only guess.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info