fhomasp wrote:
> After processing, every document has the following properties of importance.
>
> Document: pagesize.ury --> 1082.8346
>                 pagesize.urx --> 243.77954
>
> Table:   totalheight: 1082.8345
>             toalwidth:  243.77954

You're experiencing rounding errors caused by floats, and maybe you've
hit a workaround added to iText that fixes a problem caused by the
well-known floating point problems in many computer languages.

> The width is always the same, unless stated by the config file.  The height
> is, as said, dependent on the intervals.  The height of the document is
> always 0.0001 point bigger than the table.

Then why do you add the table with document.add()?
Use writeSelectedRows and only somebody with an eagle eye will notice
the difference of 0.0001pt.

> And you did mention a Onepage document.  I can't really find that in your
> first edition book, but I have been at this today for 9 hours.

Use writeSelectedRows() instead of document.add() and your problem will
be solved. (Although I would have use a different design not involving
PdfPTable.)
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info