fhomasp wrote:
> But still.  A tables size is its size, right?

You were talking about padding, not about table size.

>  ascending or descending,
> should it really matter when cutting the document to the size of the table?
> Really, forgive me for being ignorant but all I can do is ask.

Messages such as "the whole document is cut wrongly" go beyond my
intelligence, I have absolutely no idea what you mean by that. I only
have the impression that you're doing something that should be easy to
achieve in a way that is incredibly complex.

However, as you fail explaining what you want to achieve (and insist on
using PdfPTable), you don't get much help.

> About the subscription thing..  Sorry I don't know what you mean.  I
> re-subscribed yesterday.  How do I fix it?  I only have one account so how
> can I be partly subscribed and unsubscribed?

Your most recent mails didn't need moderation.
The previous ones today did.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info