On 30/08/2013 8:21, i...@samea.de wrote:
> I’ve got frustrated about my last request on the support forum.
I'll send a mail to sales at itextpdf explaining that we're unhappy with
this unfair reaction. We've found your last request and we see that it
remained unanswered, but also that it only dates from this week. Since
2008, you've been asking about 20 questions, some of which marker
"URGENT" (which is forbidden on this list), but we can't find any trace
of you in our list of paying customers. We've received a lot of
questions from paying customers this week and they get priority. It's
not done for a freerider to complain about the lack of response.