I think you all misunderstand mr Wang a little. This discussion is around
whether we can take multiple user out of the picture (for multiple displays
and seats) where most of you seem to suggest that this is what Wang is
suggesting here. And that is not true. Tizen is providing a platform. A
platform that should be flexible for manufacturers to do whatever they need.
Mr Wang is not taking multiple users out of the questions. He's just not
talking about them.

Platform provides some features. One of them is multiple displays/seat, the
other (independently) multiple users. Mr. Wang I just suggesting not to
merge them in the Tizen implementation. To make them flexible. Not to limit
yourself to one display+seat+user.

If someone will want to make 2 displays per one user, fine, let him. If
someone doesn't want multiple users at all (for whatever reason), fine, let
him. If someone wants strictly one display+seat+user let him as well. But
don't limit the options.

On the implementation level those 2 features could be independent. But this
doesn't mean they can't (or even should) be used together. This is what mr
Wang is saying here.

Functionally they are related (or can be related, depending on the use
case). Not necessarily in the Weston/wayland implementation itself.