[Wang, Quanxian] every user has his display, the display will have its own
seat. You bind all assigned devices into the seat which is bound with your
display.
When you start the apps from your display, its window will be shown on this
display and other displays will not show it. You do anything with input
devices, others has no any feeling about that(the event is only sent to
assigned seat), and will not affect others display(they only receive the
assigned seat event).

About your user data, if you be careful, you could use different account to
login your facebook. Others could not read your data or don't know what you are
doing.
If you use website, maybe you have its own cache, it is really a problem. But
it is apps problem instead of user problem. Cache sometime is abuse. Always
keeping every privacy thing in the cache is not a good custom.

So, all the time, multiple customers, one user account, multiple displays,
everyone do want you want to do, not conflict with each other. About multiple
display process on single GPU, it is up to weston compositor. Weston has the
workspace view layer list, you can assign one workspace to assigned display.
Every workspace could manage one view list which could be listed on assigned
display. When you start the apps, you will make the window be available on the
display who start it.  In the other display appearance, there is no any change.