On 20.10.2014 11:08, Wang, Quanxian wrote:
I don't want to share my Facebook, Twitter and email account configurations
with anybody else. How would you ensure this doesn't happen in your model?

(yes, there have been cars on market already for years with built-in twitter
and facebook support)
[Wang, Quanxian]Is it related with multiple display? Multiple seat? No.

Yes it is. Let's say there are two persons at the backseat, they both want to read and write emails on their own accounts. Post on twitter and facebook.

They also sync their contacts from their smartphone to the car's system so that they can easily send emails without remembering everyone's email address.

They also sync all their photos from a phone to watch those on a larger display.