On 21.10.2014 15:06, Lukasz Pawelczyk wrote:
I think you all misunderstand mr Wang a little. This discussion is around
whether we can take multiple user out of the picture (for multiple displays
and seats) where most of you seem to suggest that this is what Wang is
suggesting here.

That's already supported by the current model, no need for changes.

If someone will want to make 2 displays per one user, fine, let him. If
someone doesn't want multiple users at all (for whatever reason), fine, let
him. If someone wants strictly one display+seat+user let him as well. But
don't limit the options.

Nothing is preventing that already...