If you bind UID with multiple displays, you will find a conflict. You rob the
right apps or weston to use other displays.

Do really want that?  Limit apps or weston or X server to use other displays
and only focus on your binding display.

Just like Modello UI, it will use fullcreen and single display, and then you
will limit all apps to use fullscreen or single display. Is it what you want?