I think if you just log in, you can create new topics and questions
(and answers) yourself.

I'd go for a high-level topic for each package in Commons, with as many
questions as are approprite.

Craig

(By the way, I just added Cactus as a component under Commons in the
Bugzilla database, so you can do bug reports specifically for it now).