----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Vincent Massol"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: Cactus FAQ

> I think if you just log in, you can create new topics and questions
> (and answers) yourself.

As Ted said, the registration system is broken : it does not send emails.
Ted as lent me his username/password so that I was able to write a few FAQ.
However this is not a perfect situation. Who should I contact to get a
user/password ?

> I'd go for a high-level topic for each package in Commons, with as many
> questions as are approprite.

Yes. The problem is that it seels you are only allowed a single level of
categorization, meaning I cannot have a category for "General", another one
for "Errors", another one for "Tips", ... for Cactus. I have to put all the
questions in the same flat namespace, which is not perfect when you begin to
have more than 2 dozens questions ...

> Craig
>
> (By the way, I just added Cactus as a component under Commons in the
> Bugzilla database, so you can do bug reports specifically for it now).

Thanks.
Vincent.