----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Husted" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: Cactus FAQ

> Vincent Massol wrote:
> > As Ted said, the registration system is broken : it does not send
emails.
> > Ted as lent me his username/password so that I was able to write a few
FAQ.
> > However this is not a perfect situation. Who should I contact to get a
> > user/password ?
>
> < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
>
> Send him the login you tried to use to create the account.
>
> If it helps, setup some additional topics for now in the format "Cactus
> - General", "Cactus - Errors", "Cactus - Tips".
>
> I would strongly recommend that we keep the "real" FAQs in the
> documentation, and then just put the "best of" here.

That's very fine with me. I just thought it was a rule to use Jyve for FAQs.
I would tend to prefer a FAQ page on the web site. However, a nice feature
of Jyve is the ability to search for keywords and that alone might justify
the use of it, don't you think ? As a sidenote, what would be nice would be
the ability to export the Jyve FAQ to an XML format.

> -Ted.

Vincent