Vincent Massol wrote:
> As Ted said, the registration system is broken : it does not send emails.
> Ted as lent me his username/password so that I was able to write a few FAQ.
> However this is not a perfect situation. Who should I contact to get a
> user/password ?

< [EMAIL PROTECTED] >

Send him the login you tried to use to create the account.

If it helps, setup some additional topics for now in the format "Cactus
- General", "Cactus - Errors", "Cactus - Tips".

I would strongly recommend that we keep the "real" FAQs in the
documentation, and then just put the "best of" here.

-Ted.