----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 3:31 AM
Subject: Re: Build Scripts Redux

[snip]

> > > Ah yes.. just an additional point, the Ant <stylebook> task *requires*
an
> > > earlier version of xalan (1.2.2 I think). This is not the version
bundled with
> > > JAXP1.1, and certainly not anything from xalan 2.x. I had to fish out
the
> > > xalan.jar from Cocoon to get Cactus compiling.
> >

> Sounds like a good reason to not use Stylebook to me :-).

yes ... but it's not true ... :)
I use the following jars :
- stylebook-1.0-b3_xalan-2.jar
- xerces 1.3.0
- xalan 2.0.x

and everything works fine !
Sorry Craig ... For the moment I prefer Stylebook to others because it has
some nice DTDs (and associated XSLs) for handling Changes, Todo, FAQ which
Anakia does not seem to have. I actually tried to use Anakia when I moved
J2EEUnit to Cactus but it would have taken too much time so I stopped. I
don't want to start a flame war here ... I'll align with whatever decision
is taken on that subject with a little from guys who know how the new
solution works ...

Thanks
Vincent