I'd like to know if we could put Cactus v1.0 beta 2 on the Jakarta download
pages (i.e. binary page and source page) ?

What was the plan ? That every component could advertise there or rather
have a global Commons package (which I don't think makes any sense from a
user point of view : "I may want to use the collection component but have
nothing to do with cactus"). However putting small separate component
releases on the main binary and source pages is probably not going to work
either, unless the said component reach a given size (which Cactus may
already have ?).

So we could just put a link to Commons with no version number which will
link to www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release ?

Thanks
Vincent.