on 8/14/01 6:59 AM, "Sam Ruby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> A long time ago, I thought you were going to create a system that also
>> generated the build.xml files. Where's the code?
>
> That doesn't sound familiar.  What I have created is a system which
> generates build.sh and build.bat files.  Could that be what you were
> thinking?

A long while back (on tomcat-dev I believe) you proposed creating a system
that would also generate uniform build.xml files that all projects could
use. They would definitely be based off the definitions that Gump uses.

build.sh/build.bat is only half the battle...

I will see if I can dig up the email. I already did that for you once today.
:-)

-jon