On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Velocity already depends on collections.  What is left for a release? I
> can do that - I will also make it's build like beanutils for conformity.

AFAIK Collections only needs a little bit of docco (and maybe that's just
a couple of package.html files to fill in the Javadocs with an overview of
what's available).  I don't personally need any other functionality in a
1.0 release.

There's a distribution directory on daedalus, but no formal way to update
the Commons web site with update news yet.  That needs to be updated as
well.  (Maybe we/Jakarta should think about eating our own dogfood and
using JetSpeed?)

I'll do a 1.1 of Digester.

> geir

Craig