Sebastien LELONG wrote:

> Anyone here could handle 1..4 ?

I'll take care of lcd_hd44780_4.jal.


One issue came up with me due to statement of Joep:

> And always include a pseudo-var interface to an output device library!

I looked in the print and format libraries to see if I could use it in 
one of my programs in stead of my own formatting routines. And I saw 
that these use 'device' as output, which requires such a pseudo 
variable. Now I understand (better) why Eur made the modifications to 
the lcd library! I'll drop the 'oldskool' stuff but leave the 'lcd' 
pseudo variable in it and document it.

Regards, Rob.

-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to