> What is it you're asking me?
> It looks that I can spend some time on jallib this week. Say what you
> think is most important for releasing jallib and within my reach. If
> you don't, i'll probably start with a layer on top of the i2c lib to
> make it even more easy to use ;)

We (you and I) have mostly discussed about this point (tests, test
results, test pages), so I was thinking about starting to deal with
it, with your help, advices, vision, etc... Now, we're on the path of
a beta release, testing stuff will have to wait for the final release.

What the most important for releasing a beta jallib is IMHO to be
prepared to fix a lot of little things :) I suggest to stop adding new
libs for the release so we have a stable group of files to be
validated. Again, that's just my opinion, if you think a new layer on
top of i2c would be the killing feature, go, go, go !

For the final release, we need to deal with tests. I was planning to
include test features to the jallib wrapper (that was to trigger to
create it), so I first need to finish it. Once done, I'll propose
something to deal with tests.


Seb
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to