2008/10/6, Sebastien Lelong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> If you think a new layer on
> top of i2c would be the killing feature, go, go, go !
It is my chance to create an i2c lib with a proper interface, so I
will do this. But there is no hurry (since i'll object to any
alternative to be part of jallib if it does not meet my requirements:
clean, simple and universal). It is something I can do without to much
thinking - I know how I want it.

> For the final release, we need to deal with tests. I was planning to
> include test features to the jallib wrapper (that was to trigger to
> create it), so I first need to finish it. Once done, I'll propose
> something to deal with tests.
Okay,

I'll continue on my test setup. I put an 16f648 on one board and keep
the 16f877a on the dwarf board. I should be able to test blink,
serial, lcd, pwm, analog and i2c on those.
Let me know when the wrapper should support this testing (I don't
follow the scripting treads in much detail). I'll use my makefiles
until then.

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to