Sebastien Lelong wrote:
> Hi Wayne,
> 
> 
>> As a linux user JalEdit & Picshell, unless they run under wine, are of
>> no use.
> 
> 
> AFAIK, and the last time I tried, Picshell works like a charm under Linux,
> natively (no wine). It's wxPython based (IIRC), so it's cross-platform. What
> does "python ps.py" says ?
> 

No such file or directory.  I 'had' an old version of picshell and when 
it didn't work, I deleted it.  Just found a new source package and will 
try that again.  I haven't got to installing pikdev yet, it is a Debian 
package.  My wife picked a USB Modem from the Telephone company and I 
have been playing with that all day.  Downloads went from 2.6kB/s to 
20kB/s.  When I go the the city, 20 Miles (12 Km) away, it should be 
1.7MBs.  :-)   Found that there are Linux drivers so have been 
downloading them too.

To many irons in the fire, I guess.

BTW  Your saying "Not written in Marble" was Americanized into
"Not written in Stone".  We hear them all over here and make use of
them too.

Wayne






--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to