Hi Wayne,

> No such file or directory.  I 'had' an old version of picshell and when
> it didn't work, I deleted it.  Just found a new source package and will
> try that again. 

Yes, source package.

> I haven't got to installing pikdev yet, it is a Debian 
> package.  My wife picked a USB Modem from the Telephone company and I
> have been playing with that all day.  Downloads went from 2.6kB/s to
> 20kB/s. 

Well, that's still very low :)

> To many irons in the fire, I guess.

:)

> BTW  Your saying "Not written in Marble" was Americanized into
> "Not written in Stone".  We hear them all over here and make use of
> them too.

OK. (now I wonder if the french expression isn't actually "not written in 
stone". I'm kind of imaginative when it comes to repeat proverbs and 
expressions, but I guess this one has gone through my distorting filters 
without any damages ;))

Seb
-- 
Sébastien LELONG
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to