Sebastien Lelong wrote: > Hi Sunish, > > About packaging jaledit and PICShell, I remember you talked about tha t. Now > we've released a jallib-pack, with compiler included, could we move a step > forward a build the "golden" pack you talk about ? I can give a try > packaging a standalone win binary for PICShell (and I'll contact author > Olivier).
As a linux user JalEdit & Picshell, unless they run under wine, are of no use. I have just downloaded the latest version of pikdev (V 1.1.0-1 (Jan 2009)) <http://pikdev.free.fr/> which runs on Linux. It uses the pk2cmd program so is compatible with the PicKit2 programmer. It would be nice if this could be considered for those of us that are addicted to Linux. As much as I like JalEdit, I just can't make myself do much of anything on Windows. The last update of picshell was in March 2008. Wayne --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
