Hi Rob,

Thank you. I've put the SPI module up there, so we'll see how it goes.

Next up is a CAN module for the external MCP2515 controller.  It is an
SPI slave,
but I figure it should go under 'external', in a new directory named
'can' ?

Thank you,

William


On Aug 24, 2:41 pm, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi William
>
> William wrote:
> > Thank you.  Perhaps you saw the SPI module. I tried to follow the
> > style guide and also the Svn Howto as to the name of the file itself.
> > Now then, where to put it?  I was thinking of 'peripheral' but surely
> > someone will want a better SPI module than mine, to put there.
>
> That is the right place! The SPI directory is empty, you have it all
> for yourselves! When someone else might come up with a another SPI
> library we'll find a solution (replacing, renaming, merging, whetever).
> Do not be too modest! When there is something 'remarkable' with your
> library you'll be kindly informed, either by the buildbot or by one of
> us. We'll help you to make your library a fine acquisition.
>
> > Where is another place I could put it? Do you have the concept of 'incoming'
> > or 'proposed'?  
>
> In the past we had something like that, but this gave to much
> non-productive work for the advantages.
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
> --
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to