Matt,

There is also the issue of the SPI clock -- the lower bits of SSPCON.
The user may want to tweak these. for different speeds, or even a
different clock source.

So, how many different picmicro chips can you test with your SD card
or possibly other SPI slave devices?

I've got some 18F parts I can try out, when I have some spare time.
Not sure when that will be though.  And I'm only testing mode 0,0,
although I've read that SD cards also work in mode 1,1.

William

ps:  Did you notice the leading underscore in my _init() routine?  I
never intended for anyone to use it  (other than me.  lazy I guess)


On Sep 1, 5:37 pm, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
> I think I like the idea of using "if defined" or "if target_cpu ==
> PIC_14 then" within the init procedure, instead of my first suggestion
> to remove the init procedure.
>
> Matt.
>
> On Sep 1, 11:49 am, AlbertF <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On 1 sep, 17:50, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > so, to my understanding, all 14f series chips register names like
> > > SSPCON_CKP, and 18f chips have SSP1CON_CKP (according to
> > > devicefiles.html)
>
> > Hi William,
> > You might take a look at i2c_hardware_aliases.jal file, where the same
> > issues regarding the SSPCON registers have been resolved
> > Albert
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to