2011/2/25 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>
>
> Even with this fixed in the device files the 18f14k50_adc_independent
> sample gives the same error as before. And it is on line 3471 of
> adc_channels.jal. It is not looking for an enumerated ADCON1_PVCFG0 bit
> there!


OK, I've been too fast:

  - when Vref is based on [P|N]VCFG bits, the correct procedure used to set
it up is _adc_vref_vcfg().
 - I have to add a test on line 3471 (actually in adc_channels template) to
consider PVCFG register, so the procedure _adc_vref_vcfg is properly aliases
  - with this test, and without bit enumeration, compiling sample won't give
any error ! Why ? Because it doesn't use any external vref, so the error
message "You've specified ADC_NVREF, but I can't find VCFG bits. There
should be VCFG bits, except if I've made a mistake..." is never reached
  - this procedure _adc_vref_vcfg only "understand" enumerated bits (eg.
PVCFG0 and PVCFG1), so I'd need them anyway


Seb: update adc_channels, update unittest test/unittest/18f14k50_adc.jalt to
check code against this bug
Rob: update device files for enumerated bits

Are you ok with this ?

TIA
Cheers,
Seb

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to