My vote is to wait for the new compiler. I suggest we just make a new
expected date for our release. Maybe 2 months from now?

Matt.

On Mar 29, 3:29 pm, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Kyle and others,
>
> On 2011/03/05 17:55, Kyle wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 01:05:43 -0800 (PST), mattschinkel wrote
> >> We're past the March 1st deadline :)
>
> Yes, today 4 weeks!
>
> >> Are we waiting for the next stable JALv2 from Kyle? Maybe we should
> >> contact him first?
>
> [Kyle]
>
> > Sorry. I've been trying to find a way to solve one of the more nagging
> > problems and haven't come up with an elegant solution (or any working
> > solution). I think I'll back out the offending change and release 2.4o if
> > that's what's holding you back. It has enough bug fixes that one more isn't
> > going to matter.
>
> I understand this as "nothing is keeping me from release"!
>
> > With any luck I'll get the release out tomorrow (Sunday).
>
> Manana?  ;-)
>
> Please release ASAP.
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
> --
> R. Hamerling, Netherlands ---http://www.robh.nl

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to