Hi guys,

We got new compiler, time to release :) Please find 0.7beta1 packages in
download section. This opens our min. two weeks delay before final packages.
We can adjust, but we really should release...

During package creation, I found troubles regarding TORELEASE content:

  - 16f88_serial_sw_echo.jal: missing sample (see "Missing sampe or wrong
TORELEASE content" message)
  - 18f4550_fat32_sd_card.jal: missing sample, see
http://code.google.com/p/jallib/source/detail?r=2654, Matt is this on
purpose ?
  - 18F14K50_usb_io_board_PCB.pdf and 18F14K50_usb_io_board_schematic.pdf:
were lowercased in TORELEASE, fixed.

I also fixed my Makefile so this kind of missing file errors will make
package creation (weekly bee builds) miserably fails...


Cheers,
Seb

2011/4/9 mattschinkel <[email protected]>

> My vote is to wait for the new compiler. I suggest we just make a new
> expected date for our release. Maybe 2 months from now?
>
> Matt.
>
> On Mar 29, 3:29 pm, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hi Kyle and others,
> >
> > On 2011/03/05 17:55, Kyle wrote:
> >
> > > On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 01:05:43 -0800 (PST), mattschinkel wrote
> > >> We're past the March 1st deadline :)
> >
> > Yes, today 4 weeks!
> >
> > >> Are we waiting for the next stable JALv2 from Kyle? Maybe we should
> > >> contact him first?
> >
> > [Kyle]
> >
> > > Sorry. I've been trying to find a way to solve one of the more nagging
> > > problems and haven't come up with an elegant solution (or any working
> > > solution). I think I'll back out the offending change and release 2.4o
> if
> > > that's what's holding you back. It has enough bug fixes that one more
> isn't
> > > going to matter.
> >
> > I understand this as "nothing is keeping me from release"!
> >
> > > With any luck I'll get the release out tomorrow (Sunday).
> >
> > Manana?  ;-)
> >
> > Please release ASAP.
> >
> > Regards, Rob.
> >
> > --
> > R. Hamerling, Netherlands ---http://www.robh.nl
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to