Greetings, On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 01:05:43 -0800 (PST), mattschinkel wrote > We're past the March 1st deadline :) > > Are we waiting for the next stable JALv2 from Kyle? Maybe we should > contact him first?
Sorry. I've been trying to find a way to solve one of the more nagging problems and haven't come up with an elegant solution (or any working solution). I think I'll back out the offending change and release 2.4o if that's what's holding you back. It has enough bug fixes that one more isn't going to matter. The offending change solves the problem `x = str[0]' when str is an array reference. Unfortunately, a side effect is it breaks lookup tables. Yes, it only happens with the constant 0, and there is an obvious workaround so I'll document the workaround & release. With any luck I'll get the release out tomorrow (Sunday). --kyle -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
