Peter M. Goldstein wrote:

>Stephen,
>

>>2.  Declare you depedency on the framework as an extension
>>    jar dependency. The current avalon-framework.jar (Avalon
>>    current CVS build) includes this.  If the jar files
>>    created by James include extension depedencies your can
>>    get more rigerouse about version control.

>>On this package it appears that there are several depedencies to other
>>excalibur package ut they are not documeted in the manifest.  I'll
>>post this as an issue over on Avalon-Dev.
>>

>Has there been any progress on updating the jar dependencies.  I'm
>having a rough time figuring out the situation because i) there is so
>much traffic on the Avalon-dev list and ii) the automated builds don't
>appear to be working.  Any update you could provide would be great.
>Thanks.

I havn't had time to fix this yet (too busy working on Merlin and
internal stuff).  Pete mentioned that there is a Ant extension that
provides support for this sort of thing but I havn't checked into it
yet.  In the meantime it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out the
exact Excalibur project dependecies and get in place at least
documentation of which versions of Excalibur resources that James is
linked to.  I'll try to dig up the reference on the Ant utility I
mentioned.  Also, don't hesitate to email me off-list for some
extra help on sorting this one out.

>A patch that addresses this was just submitted to the list for
>discussion.

I spotted the patches (you've been busy)!
Have these been committd or are they in discussion mode?

Cheers, Steve.

>--Peter
>

>--

Stephen J. McConnell