--- In [email protected], nitin mehra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> Hi , 
> Can anyone explain what does Sureru means , I have heard it 
originated from Nareru
> 
> niitsm>

According to freedict.com, "sureru" means "to rub/to chafe/to wear". I 
believe this is an intransitive verb (jidoushi).

"Nareru" is either the potential form of "naru" (to become) or a verb 
meaning "to grow acustomed to something" or "to become domesticated/ 
become tame", according to freedict.com. Again another jidoushi.

- Arian I. 




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to