In fact, that reminds a well known song by Takeuchi Mariya a few decades ago, 
called "Forever Friends", and the chorus goes "Eien no tomodachi - Forever 
Friends" over and over again - just a bit of useless trivia. 

I'm so tired, by the way is
sugoku tsukaremashita (I'm so exhausted) or
sugoku nemutai desu (I'm so sleepy).

RIch
-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Ackerson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 20:23:47 +0900
Subject: Re: [Japanese_Language] Re: pls teach me these..

> friends forever=tomodachi zutto

It sounds more natural to say "eien no tomodachi".

> and aishtene,obasan is I love you,mommy

obasan mainly means a middle aged woman, but it doesn't mean mother. 
For that phrase, I would say, "kaachan, ai shiteru." or "Mama, ai 
shiteru."

Aaron



 
Yahoo! Groups Links




oesn't mean mother. 
For that phrase, I would say, "kaachan, ai shiteru." or "Mama, ai 
shiteru."




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to