OK, I committed some changes:

I introduced a new page called javadocs that contains links to 2.x builds of the javadocs and also tells people where to go find older versions of the javadocs (pre 2.x). This is now the main link from Documentation->javadocs.

I moved the Nightly build javadocs links to the developers page (Resources->Developers) and put in verbiage saying it is an "Unofficial".

I also added some more Wiki links under the Documentation->Wiki to try and promote some more of the Wiki pages.

I also have some Forrest questions. Does anyone know how to make it so that the Documentation page is the default expanded page instead of About? Similarly, how does one auto-expand a section? Ideally, I think we should have the Documentation page expanded, and all items underneath it.

Thanks,
Grant