On Jan 10, 2008, at 5:02 PM, Michael Busch wrote:

Yeah, but I think the Javadocs site will become pretty full when we add
2.3 links (and 2.4, 2.9, 3.0 in the future). Because we have to have
multiple links for core, demo, and contribs from 2.3 on.

We can age out older versions.  We only have through 2.x on there now.

Maybe we could have two menu items for the two most recent releases in
the left navigation bar? Older ones should be accessed from the Site
Versions?

Or, how about 2.3 and the current javadocs page?  Such as:

Javadocs
 - Latest Release -> points to latest official release
 - All Releases  -> points to current javadocs page

-Grant