Yeah, but I think the Javadocs site will become pretty full when we add
2.3 links (and 2.4, 2.9, 3.0 in the future). Because we have to have
multiple links for core, demo, and contribs from 2.3 on.

Maybe we could have two menu items for the two most recent releases in
the left navigation bar? Older ones should be accessed from the Site
Versions?

-Michael