Ah, but the example in the first link shows all the items expanded... I will dig in...

-Grant

On Dec 4, 2007, at 9:59 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:

: I also have some Forrest questions. Does anyone know how to make it so that : the Documentation page is the default expanded page instead of About? : Similarly, how does one auto-expand a section? Ideally, I think we should
: have the Documentation page expanded, and all items underneath it.

you're refering to the left nav right? ... i don't think there is any way
to do that ... some quick poking arround led me here...

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/linking.html#tab-site
http://www.mail-archive.com/user%40forrest.apache.org/msg01750.html

..which indicates that forrest will expand the menu needed to "highlight" the current page in the menu, based on whatever "href" matches the current
URL.

so unless we move "Overview" (aka: index.html) into "Documentation" i
don't think there's anyway to do it.

-Hoss

Grant Ingersoll
http://lucene.grantingersoll.com