-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for Java 3D API
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Honnet Vincent
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 4:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JAVA3D]

Hi,

I'm trying to see movies in a Java3D application. I'm already using JMF to
load and see those movies with Java2, but how can I do that on a quad or
another 3D object in Java3D ?

My reply address seems not to function, please use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks a lot.