Hello,
Is there any program can save or export CompressedGeometry file type? What I
mean is how can I create CompressedGeometry file, which represent a
graphical object. For example, I want to get the CompressedGeometry file
type which represents a cube or a ball(simple one). So, when I write Java3D
program(create Geometry object with this CompressedGeometry file) and load
up the 3D image.

Idea, suggestions please!!

Maung.