Eric,

I'm not trying to get on you personally about anything, however I
don't recall anybody proclaiming themselves as being fans of Jigsaw
here, or anywhere, and even if somebody did that still doesn't mean
that it applies to the entire group.  I don't think its fair to use
the term, because of the negative connotations of the term.

However, if I misunderstood your intent, then I apologize.  I also
respect your right to disagree with my opinion on the matter.  So no
harm intended.

Thanks and good luck.