We have 25 days of "paid leave" in Norway, but it is actually just a
Hoax and scam. Employers take a small amount of
your salary each month and keep it for next year. In june or july, you
get around 12% of your annual income in a special
"holiday pay", and no regular pay.

If you start fresh at a new company, you get no paid leave the first year....