> This is hardly a new argument!
>Thankfully, there a people around who *are* willing to take risks and
>believe in the potential  for improvement.

I assume you were refering to my argument :-) I believe in adopting
something new when it fixes a problem, or add value. Not because
it's new. to get the benefits you have to try out new things, but not
swap the entire stack, or huge portions of it, each time you start a
new
project. But, Everything in moderation I guess.

Software projects should be about creating software, not fiddling
around with frameworks. At least that's my opinion.