On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 6:34 AM, Kevin Wright <kev.lee.wri...@gmail.com>wrote:

> The problem is that Java is too verbose, laden with boilerplate, and poorly
> suited to a natural expression of several concepts that we find incredibly
> easy to think about.

The problem is that you keep missing the big picture. You focus so much on
code brevity and readability (a very subjective notion) and you are not
hearing what everyone running project in the real world is telling you.

There is a lot more at stake to deliver successful products than the
implementation language.

As a matter of fact, you try to ram the code brevity argument *again* just
below.

I love discussing languages and digressing occasionally about topics I feel
passionate about, but honestly Kevin, you keep repeating yourself over and
over again and that's not exactly doing the Scala community much good.

--
Cédric