Absolute and complete crap.  I have never heard so much nonsense in all my
life.  You cannot equate pure metrics like number of characters directly to
something like 'understandability'.  When Microsoft had a concept of this ==
null.  Doesn't take many characters but what the hell does it mean?  Here
you have a nothing argument