just my 2c on the CMS issue: I do like the Adobe ADEP/WEM CMS ( formerly
known as Day CQ, find out more at http://www.day.com ) It's resful, apache
felix, apache sling and apache jackrabbit based and there is some push to
make it connect to a nosql backend for storage.

Ruben

i feel like i've been working on the same project!