From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MESSAGE RULES

Hi Kimmie;

Let's make sure that we are using the same versions of Jaws, running the
same operating systems, & that we are both using the same email program.  I
am running XPSP3 HOme, Jaws 6,10, &, 11, and Outlook Express as my email
program.  If we are running the same stuff, just send me a particular email
you want to make a rule for and the name of the folder you would like all of
these emails to go into.  To forward me 1 of these emails, do the following;
1. with the email you are going to send me highlighted, press control + F,
this is the keystroke for forwarding.
2. In the " To " field, put in my email address;   mb69ma...@charter.net
3. Tab down to the edit field and press Alt + S, to send it.

If you think that you have figured out the steps go ahead and give them a
try.  Take care.
Mike