To add a work sheet, either shift-f11 or alt+h, then i, then s.

Use the context menu to delete a row. Arrow to delete ... and press enter. it's there.
eAt 02:57 PM 6/14/2012, you wrote:
Hi,  I am using excel 2010 and jaws 13 on xp.
I am trying to add a new sheet to my work book but can't find the option to do so. I am using the virtual ribbon turned on but don't find anything. Also I am trying to remove a row from my work sheet but once I highlight the row go to the ribbon I can not find a way to delete the row. I assumed I should find all in the ribbon but no joy.
Any hints?  I looked in the help but still didn't come up with anything.
Regards
Tom Bisset