From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Bissett, Tom
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] excel 2010

Hi,  I am using excel 2010 and jaws 13 on xp.
I am trying to add a new sheet to my work book but can't find the option to
do so.  I am using the virtual ribbon turned on but don't find anything.
Also I am trying to remove a row from my work sheet but once I highlight the
row go to the ribbon I can not find a way to delete the row.  I assumed I
should find all in the ribbon but no joy.
Any hints?  I looked in the help but still didn't come up with anything.
Regards
Tom Bisset